SNAPSHOT SLIDEBRAND : ZOE KRATZMANN
a woven leather upper and suede midsole combine seamlessly in this must -have summer slide. the moulded sole is flexible and contours to the foot providing support and comfort. the woven leather has a luxe yet relaxed aesthetic. make the snapshot your summer essential.
- leather upper
- leather and suede lined
- rubber sole
made in china
to protect your footwear we recommend applying an all protector spray before wear, covering any embellishments during application. reapply to replenish and maintain your leather shoes as required and instructed. use a damp cloth and water to spot clean as required.
please note leather is a natural material that has unique variations in colour and texture. zoe kratzmann footwear is crafted from high quality leathers in a variety of finishes, some of which may soften and or fade over time providing you with ultimate comfort and the perfect fit.
Nation wide flat rate $8.00 Rural $10
Free NZ Shipping for orders over $200
Please note if an item is returned for a refund or credit the courier fee will be deducted from your refund.
RETURNS FOR ONLINE SALES
( Please note this is for our online store only. Terms & conditions differ for our physical retail store. See in store for details.)
SALE ITEMS ……. Sorry no refunds or exchanges on sale items. Please email us or ring us on 32361206 if you have questions before you buy.
No refunds on SHOES SCARVES HANDBAGS SUNGLASSES & JEWELLERY
RETURNS MUST BE SENT BACK WITHIN 5 DAYS FROM RECEIVING THE GOODS.
RETURNS MUST BE IN THE CONDITION YOU RECEIVED THEM: CLEAN , UNWORN & TAGS STILL ATTACHED.
ANY GARMENT THAT HAS BEEN ALTERED OR HAD CHANGES MADE TO IT CANNOT BE RETURNED.
NB: Please be careful when trying on garments that you don’t get makeup on the garment and also self tanning products. A refund will not be given if clothes are returned with marks.
Some garments are also very delicate. We recommend removing Jewellery when trying on as these can catch and leave pulls. We will not be accept returns that have pulls or snags as we check our garments before they are sent to make sure you receive them in perfect condition.
How to return or exchange your garment
- Before returning an item PLEASE
- email us at email@example.com or phone 032361206 explaining the reason you are returning it. You can also fill out our contact form online. Please include your reasons and your order number.
- Please send your returns back to us within 5 days. Returns received outside this time frame or if you have failed to notify us will not be eligible for a refund. We will issue a credit instead.
- Please send to
- 202 Great North Rd
- Please send your package via Trace N Track methods only. Please enclose all relevant information.
- UNTIL AN ITEM IS RECEIVED AT IMPRESS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. LOST PACKAGES = TEARS SO PLEASE TRACK N TRACE !
- Please note Impress Boutique is not responsible for the payment of return shipping If you are wanting to exchange or return an item this is at your expense. If you want to exchange an item we suggest you include a prepaid bag with your return. We are more than happy to help with size selection over the phone to try to get it correct first time.
- NO returns exchanges or credits on SALE ITEMS SHOES SCARVES HANDBAGS JEWELLERY OR SUNGLASSES
- Once received back at Impress Boutique please allow 2-3 business days for your return to be processed.
- Credit card refunds can take 2-3 business days depending on your bank.
If a product is faulty because of manufacturing faults we will send it back to the manufacturer and try our hardest to repair it or replace it. A sore credit or refund will be issue if we are unable to do the above.
We will not replace items that have been damaged through wear and tear.
If returning faulty footwear please return in the original box packaged inside another box.
If an item has been used please return clean.
Placing an order and making purchases….
We have tried to display accurately the colours of our items and products appearing in our online store, however due to colour variations in computer monitors we cannot guarantee the colours displayed will be completely accurate.