Sydney Living Museums Stained Big Tear Drop EarringsBRAND : Moe Moe
The earring you create your whole look around. You can't go wrong with our staple big tear drop earring and a design inspired by classic stained glass windows. It doesn't matter what you wear with these, they'll do all the talking.
Wear these with anything; nothing; who cares? It's all about the earring!
- Features an image of the stained glass windows from The Mint
- Sterling silver hooks
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- 7.8cm long x 4cm wide
- 3.25 grams each
- Australian made in Currumbin, QLD
ABOUT THE DESIGN:
There is a wealth of history in stained glass windows. Evidence of stained glass dates back to the Ancient Roman Empire, when craftsmen began using coloured glass to produce decorative wares. Stained glass windows were used in churches to enhance their beauty and to inform the viewer through narrative and symbolism. The way the light hits these windows and creates a magical environment far beyond the window’s treatment is what draws us to these works of art and is what inspired us to work with photos of these historic windows to produce works of art for your ears.
ABOUT SYDNEY LIVING MUSEUMS:
Sydney Living Museums cares for a group of 12 of the most important historic houses, gardens, and museums in NSW. Their purpose is to enrich and revitalise people’s lives with Sydney’s living history, and to hand the precious places in their care and their collections on to future generations to enjoy. If you love architecture, interiors, gardens or Australian history, a visit to any one of Sydney Living Museums’ historic homes and museums will reveal the fascinating people and stories of Sydney’s living history. But look closer and you’ll see how these remarkable properties tell the evolving story of architecture in Sydney.
ABOUT MOE MOE DESIGN:
Moe Moe Design earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in our Currumbin, QLD studio. Our small, powerful team all contribute to the creation of each earring by wearing, product testing, drawing, building, and cutting each design until it’s just right. We hope you love the transformable pieces we have designed for you to seamlessly style from outfit to outfit with ease!
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit.
Nationwide flat rate $12.00 Rural $13
Free NZ Shipping for orders over $200 - excluding footwear sales
Please note if an item is returned for a refund or credit the courier fee will be deducted from your refund.
RETURNS FOR ONLINE SALES
( Please note this is for our online store only. Terms & conditions differ for our physical retail store. See in store for details.)
SALE ITEMS ……. Sorry no refunds or exchanges on sale items. Please email us or ring us on 32361206 if you have questions before you buy.
No refunds on SHOES SCARVES HANDBAGS SUNGLASSES & JEWELLERY
RETURNS MUST BE SENT BACK WITHIN 5 DAYS FROM RECEIVING THE GOODS.
RETURNS MUST BE IN THE CONDITION YOU RECEIVED THEM: CLEAN , UNWORN & TAGS STILL ATTACHED.
ANY GARMENT THAT HAS BEEN ALTERED OR HAD CHANGES MADE TO IT CANNOT BE RETURNED.
NB: Please be careful when trying on garments that you don’t get makeup on the garment and also self tanning products. A refund will not be given if clothes are returned with marks.
Some garments are also very delicate. We recommend removing Jewellery when trying on as these can catch and leave pulls. We will not be accept returns that have pulls or snags as we check our garments before they are sent to make sure you receive them in perfect condition.
How to return or exchange your garment
- Before returning an item PLEASE
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 032361206 explaining the reason you are returning it. You can also fill out our contact form online. Please include your reasons and your order number.
- Please send your returns back to us within 5 days. Returns received outside this time frame or if you have failed to notify us will not be eligible for a refund. We will issue a credit instead.
- Please send to
- 202 Great North Rd
- Please send your package via Trace N Track methods only. Please enclose all relevant information.
- UNTIL AN ITEM IS RECEIVED AT IMPRESS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. LOST PACKAGES = TEARS SO PLEASE TRACK N TRACE !
- Please note Impress Boutique is not responsible for the payment of return shipping If you are wanting to exchange or return an item this is at your expense. If you want to exchange an item we suggest you include a prepaid bag with your return. We are more than happy to help with size selection over the phone to try to get it correct first time.
- NO returns exchanges or credits on SALE ITEMS SHOES SCARVES HANDBAGS JEWELLERY OR SUNGLASSES
- Once received back at Impress Boutique please allow 2-3 business days for your return to be processed.
- Credit card refunds can take 2-3 business days depending on your bank.
If a product is faulty because of manufacturing faults we will send it back to the manufacturer and try our hardest to repair it or replace it. A sore credit or refund will be issue if we are unable to do the above.
We will not replace items that have been damaged through wear and tear.
If returning faulty footwear please return in the original box packaged inside another box.
If an item has been used please return clean.
Placing an order and making purchases….
We have tried to display accurately the colours of our items and products appearing in our online store, however due to colour variations in computer monitors we cannot guarantee the colours displayed will be completely accurate.